Chicago Performance Trips
Ahh…Sweet Home Chicago! Performance groups visiting Chicago will quickly discover the world-class status and unsurpassed beauty of this city. Known as the “Windy City,” Chicago is famous for its world-class museums, student-friendly attractions, exciting sports, delicious food and unbelievable performance venues. Performance ensembles: Imagine the possibilities! Imagine performing at the Navy Pier, Six Flags® Great America, the Daley Center, the Museum of Science and Industry or at Roosevelt College. Chicago has some of the finest performance venues for high school and middle school bands, choirs and orchestras. When visiting Chicago, your student group will experience more than you could ever imagine…and Simplicity can take you there!
Chicago hotels (but not limited to):
Below is one of many sample packages that are available. If your group has specific needs, budget and interests just call – and Simplicity can make it happen!
Sample package for Chicago:
Four Day / Three Night Package
- Three (3) nights lodging
- Three (3) full breakfasts at your hotel.
- Admission to Willis Tower & Skydeck
- Shedd Aquarium
- Field Museum
- Chicago City Bus tour
- Shopping on The Magnificent Mile .
- Dinner in an authentic Chicgo Pizza Restaurant.
- Guided Untouchablesbus tour of the city.
- Performance by your Choir / Band or Orchestra
- “Mystic Blue” Lunch or dinner Cruise
- Broadway Show
- One(1) complimentary chaperone package for every twenty (20) paid students (Minimum 50 people to qualify).
- Services of Simplicity “travel expert” with 24-hour emergency service (Minimum 50 people to qualify).
- All taxes and gratuities
- Liability Insurance Coverage.
Please note: some activities listed are seasonal, and are only available on specific travel dates/months. Ask your Simplicity “Travel Expert” for details.
Do you already have a quote from another travel company, that’s okay.
Let us give you something to compare it to. Contact Lori for a quote!!!