New York City Performance Trips
Ahh…New York, New York, so good they named it twice! Known as the “Big Apple,” the city is one of the most popular student group friendly destinations in the U.S. The city is full of incredible attractions, iconic landmarks, top-rated museums, live Broadway shows, incredible shopping and delicious food. New York City also offers unbelievable performance venues for high school and middle school bands, choirs and orchestras. Choirs: Imagine performing at St. Patrick’s Cathedral or the Lincoln Center. Marching band, concert bands and orchestras have options that include performing at the Statue of Liberty or on the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum. Overall, New York City offers unique performance options, giving your ensemble a trip of a lifetime…and Simplicity will make it happen!
New York/NJ hotels (but not limited to):
Sample Package for NYC:
Four Day / Three Night Package
- Three (3) nights lodging
- Three (3) full breakfasts at your hotel.
- Admission to Top of The Rock “or” Empire State Building
- Liberty State Park
- Ellis Island & the Statue of Liberty
- Shopping in China Town & Little Italy.
- Dinner in Little Italy.
- Upper Manhattan Guided Tour – Lower Manhattan Guided Tour
- Performance by your Choir / Band or Orchestra
- “Spirit of New York” DJ Dinner Cruise
- Rockefeller Center
- Broadway Show
- One(1) complimentary chaperone package for every twenty (20) paid students (Minimum 50 people to qualify).
- Services of Simplicity “travel expert” with 24-hour emergency service (Minimum 50 people to qualify).
- All taxes and gratuities
- Liability Insurance Coverage.
Please note: some activities listed are seasonal, and are only available on specific travel dates/months. Ask your Simplicity “Travel Expert” for details.
Do you already have a quote from another travel company, that’s okay.
Let us give you something to compare it to. Contact Lori for a quote!!!