The following forms can be downloaded by student groups who are utilizing the services of
Simplicity Student Travel. It’s Simple just click a topic for more information.
- Comfortable shoes such as tennis shoes or flip flops for beach attire.
(Please note: Performance groups may have a specific requirements. This will be mentioned prior to your trip).
- Shirts (both long and short sleeved depending on the destination)
- Underwear, tee shirts, socks
- Comfortable pants, shorts or skirts
- Beach towel & bathing suit (if applicable)
- Coat or light jacket and rain gear if need be (check weather)
(Please note: If your group is to attend a dinner show or an awards ceremony, school attire or casual dress will be appropriate).
- Individual Driver’s License or School ID with photo.
(Please note: those who are traveling by air and who are over the age of 18,
a “valid” Driver’s license, Passport or School ID is required)
- Insurance card
- Medical alert bracelets or cards
- Cell phone and charger
- DVD’s if traveling by bus
- Individual participants will need additional funds for meals that are not included in the package cost. Please ask your Simplicity “travel expert” for suggested amounts.
- Additional funds may be needed for souvenirs
- Prepaid VISA cards or dining cards can be purchased for each participant from Simplicity Student Travel. Please ask for details.
- Medications (please give to trip coordinator)
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Soap, shampoo & conditioner, styling products
- Hairbrush and or comb, styling gels, hairspray
- If your group is flying, it is important that you learn the different rules for
airline travel including luggage size, carry on information, baggage fees and group check-in information. Please visit www.tsa.gov.
- While the weather can be quite unpredictable (especially in Florida), it’s always better to be safe than sorry when packing the correct clothing. Please visit www.weather.com – 24 hours in advance to obtain the latest forecast.
- Try to limit luggage to one suitcase and a small carry-on bag. If you are flying, luggage limits vary by airline. However, we highly recommend that you use the one suitcase rule as it will be much easier.
- Eating and drinking is allowed on most motor coaches. However, some bus companies have a no eating or drinking policy on their coaches. We suggest you keep your buses clean to avoid any additional cleaning charges from the motor coach company.
- While on your trip, please try to stay in groups of four or more.
- Always keep your hotel room clean and abide by your director’s/teacher’s curfew time. Curfew means quiet time. Televisions and voices should be kept to a minimum. Keep in mind that there are other hotel guests sleeping.
Do you already have a quote from another travel company, that’s okay.
Let us give you something to compare it to. Contact Lori for a quote!!!